Top 3 Furniture Retailers 2021
Based off our research we believe B2C Furniture is #1 new furniture retailer for 2021 .
What separated B2C Furniture from the competition was their beautiful range of sustainable hardwood timber furniture that is beautifully designed. And, the fact that the company has by-passed middlemen to deal with manufacturers directly, passing those cost savings directly onto the customers in the form of lower prices.
B2C Furniture’s showrooms offered an amazing experience with beautiful showrooms and top tier customer service that ensures we felt special and well taken care of. Online, the website was a breeze to navigate their entire range.
It was product quality and customer service that was the central reason why B2C Furniture took out the top spot as the best new furniture retailer in 2021. After reviewing hundreds of customer reviews, the retailer had a solid customer service record with over 98% of customers ranking B2C Furniture 5 stars.
- Affordable pricing achieved by cutting out any middlemen in the supply chain
- Sustainability focus
- Long lasting and high build quality
- Friendly staff
- Solid return policy
- Convenient and large showrooms in Melbourne & Sydney
- Solid hardwood timber
- Australian made still not as cheap as Chinese made products
Although not new to the market, they have been recently purchased by Kogan with a revamp on the offering and online store.
Whether you’re looking to add a pop of colour to the bedroom, an eye-catching centrepiece in the lounge room, or simply adding a final touch to the dining room decor, Matt Blatt has good design pieces at an affortable price point.
- Great design choice
- Design pieces and copies of retro pieces
- Price point is affordable
- Showrooms around Australia
- Build quality questionable with almost 100% from China
- Return policy tough to navigate
- Recently acquired by Kogan
NOMI is a hip modern furniture brand born out of a desire to honour craftsmanship and honesty of material. In Japanese woodworking tradition, a “nomi” is a chisel. Characteristics of Japanese joinery include a masterful combination of precision, simplicity and sophistication.
- Amazing build quality
- Minimal designs that suit offices and high modern homes
- 100% natural woods, but not all hardwoods
- Solid customer service
- Online configuration tool
- Price high
- Delivery time extremely long, especially when configured
- Small range
- Showrooms limited
We ranked the furniture retailers on 5 elements;
1. Product offering
2. Product quality
3. Product Price
4. Customer Service
5. Online Customer Reviews
Each of the above was given a score and the combined score resulted in the ranking of the retailers with B2C Furniture coming out on top.
We conclude that B2C Furniture had the best new offering to the market in 2021. When you look around the crowded furniture market, no one in Australia offered anything close to what B2C Furniture does. It’s clear that the company has hit a winner focusing on environmentally savvy customers that are looking to buy long-lasting furniture that doesn’t break the bank.