We’ve researched the top 3 Sydney online grocery delivery services & recommend Harris Farm for shoppers to get high quality produce & groceries reliably during the crisis. Our top pick is based on the number and quality of online customer reviews, grocery availability & available delivery times.
- #1 in Online Grocery Delivery, confirrmed by the website Product Review
- Easy Online Shopping Experience With A Huge Range of Amazing Produce
- Broad Range of Fresh Providore Style Groceries At Reasonable Prices.
- Quick Delivery, Delivered On-time, 1st Time
- Friendly Customer Service & Drivers.
- Less Than 1 Minute To Call Their Customer Support Line
- Easy Refund Policy
- Sustainable Initiatives
- Family Owned
- Harris Farm Express Grocery Boxes
Coles online has been really good with delivery schedules and good grocery household brand food items. However, the fresh items were not as good as Harris Farm, I got smashed avocados and an old bunch of spring onions.
The online experience isn’t the best, it was confusing to find products and hard to look for what you want to buy. Also, some products were out of stock or not the same as in the store but the delivery is pretty reliable.
Friendly staff, good organisation especially during the crisis.
Online shopping experience was similar to Harris Farm but I personally found their website extremely slow. Delivery times were difficult to book in, and huge delays. Also, many items are out of stock, unlike Harris Farm.
I shopped all 3 options and it was obvious that Harris Farm was the best, most convenient, freshest and highest quality option for Online Groceries.
Coles & Woolworths had good product ranges but when it came to quality of produce, stock availability, customer service & delivery times Harris Farm was our top pick.