Top 5 Airbnb property managers
We’ve researched the best short-term property management industry to recommend the best choices for investors. Our top picks have been based off customer reviews, services offered and established track record.
Investors choose Native Travel:
- Moore Bookings: 40% better occupancy rates with Native Travel than self-managed listings
- Transparency Guaranteed: Real time financial + booking information through the Native Travel owner portal
- Higher Revenue: 50% or higher returns with Native Travel than with other rental options
Although property owners are unable to select only specific services (such as getting help with property listing and photography only), the company claims this approach allows them to significantly outperform self-managed Airbnb’s even after their management fees. It’s also important to keep in mind they do not currently service properties outside of Australia and are unable to manage properties for temporary periods (less than three months). MadeComfy are currently operating in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Canberra.The key reasons we selected MadeComfy are because they:
- Provide an online dashboard for property owners to easily and transparently track their earnings and bookings.
- Offer a direct booking service for their managed properties marketed to corporate clients, and endorse properties under their own brand on Airbnb that offers a consistent standard of hospitality.
- Have an in-house pricing team to dynamically optimise nightly rates in order to outperform revenue from self-managed Airbnb listings.
- List properties on all major booking platforms, in addition to Airbnb, to increase the chances of receiving bookings.
- Provide you with a dedicated, locally-based account manager.
- Offer 24/7 guest management and communication.
Airsorted are a global Airbnb and holiday home management company founded in the UK and currently operate across 29 cities in 14 countries. Their services include cleaning, guest communication and linen services.
Airsorted’s experience operating across a large number of different countries make them an ideal choice for owners with properties across international market, and specialise in managing owner’s properties while vacant rather than investment properties.
Bnbpal envisaged a solution that would make Airbnb hosting simple. They knew that if you had a trusted friend looking after everything it would be easy.
From this Bnbpal created a vision of being that trusted person looking after your home and its guests. They take the stress out of renting while maximising the income from your Airbnb.
From its humble Sydney beginnings L’Abode now boasts a fast-growing collection of bespoke properties Australia wide. With spaces ranging from quirky inner city lofts to luxurious estates in stunning destinations, L’Abode offers the 5 star luxuries of a hotel with the freedom, space and comfort of a real home.
Breezybnb has been managing Airbnb listings for busy hosts for many years.
The company operates properties across Brisbane and Adelaide, as well as having operations in a number of major Asian cities including Hong Kong, Taipei and Bangkok.
They work with you to accentuate your property’s unique features, creating environments that are both comfortable and luxurious. The results boost occupancy rates and rental yields, guaranteed.
Property Owners Reviews
We conclude that Native Travel is the best choice for an Airbnb management service for investors owning property. Choosing the right short-term rental manager is an important decision as you are entrusting one of your most valuable assets to a third party.
Native Travel are rated consistently well by their existing customers, as well as from guests staying in their properties. If you are an investor considering higher returns from professionally managed short-term rental, we recommend contacting Native Travel to see if your property could be suitable for Airbnb.