Appliances Online is our pick
Appliances Online is Australia’s largest online appliance retailer with over 8,000 unique products from the world’s best and biggest brands. They offer convenient shopping, streamlined and efficient service, and an unforgettable experience.
Appliances Online’s investment in customer service, technology and logistics has allowed for a superior end-to-end service; they call it their Legendary Service. Unlike other retailers, Appliances Online has a 24/7 locally based customer support team, they offer FREE next day delivery via their own network of drivers & warehouses, FREE connection & removal/recycling of old appliances and thet have a best price guarantee, so if you find one of their products cheaper with any other Australian retailer, they promise to match it.
Appliances Online was recently voted Australia’s best value-for-money online appliance store by CHOICE.
Better Than Their
An excellent reputation with their customers and vast of achievements like Online Retailer of the Year , Industry Recognition and was also inducted into the retail Hall of Fame.
Appliances Online has huge range of products, and heaps of awards and industry recognition, also a trusted online appliance retailer.
The main reasons why we have picked Appliances Online include:
Kogan.com has a huge range of appliances too, but also sells a range of other products.
Kogan offers products from leading brands across a wide range of categories including consumer electronics, appliances, homewares, hardware, toys, and many more.
- Free shipping on selected products
- 14-day money back guarantee on Kogan brand products
eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation. They are the largest online marketplace for businesses large and small.
eBay provides big name brands at discounted prices, including appliances like TVs, Ovens, Fridges and more. eBay is a great destination for those looking for a bargain.
Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer based in the US.
Amazon started as an online marketplace for books but has now expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Betta Home Living is an independent retail franchise group providing home appliance and furniture.
Betta is an Australian homewares and appliance retailer that stocks leading brands, often at discounted prices.
Bing Lee is an Australian retailing company, a chain of superstores specialising in consumer electronics, computer and telecommunication goods.
They provide huge range of TV’s, laptops, digital cameras, microwaves, coffee makers, DVD Players, small appliances, vacuums and more!
The Good Guys is a chain of consumer electronics retail stores in Australia.
They stock all the leading brands, that way you can find anything you need to style up your kitchen. Shop a range of high-value deals with competitive prices.
What Can I
- Washers & Dryers From $368
Wide selection of washers & dryers, from popular products to best sellers.
- Fridges & Freezers From $252
There are many popular products of fridges & freezers.
- Dishwashers Sinks & Taps From $156
Wide selection of popular and top selling products, also hot and bonus offers and cash back.
- Ovens & Cooking From $317
Multiple selection of popular products from different brands
- TV, Audio & Electronics From $71
We found different promotions from TV, Audio & Electronics Categories.
- Heating & Cooling From $60
Wide selection of popular products and brands.
- Small Appliances From $65
Shop by popular categories or by brand
- BBQs & Outdoor Living From $60
We found lots of BBQ & Outdoor Living Promotions and other popular products. Explore the best outdoor brands in the world.
- Health, Beauty & Fitness From $80
Wide selection of products from Fitness to Personal care.
Best Deals on
BBQ & Outdoor Living
They offer free – yes, free! – next-day delivery to most Australian metropolitan areas, as well as selected regional centres. (Except for small appliances and some small audio-visual products, which are delivered by Australia Post – still free, but not next day. To check whether you are eligible for their free delivery service, check it out here.
They offer free connection for refrigerators, washing machines (excluding washing machine pedestals) and microwaves.
In areas where they offer free delivery by our own trucks, they can also connect and install the following appliances free of charge:
- Fridges – excluding specialised plumbing services
- Washing machines and washer-dryers – excluding washing machine pedestals and anti-flood devices
- Dryers – excluding dryers that require wall-mounting, stacking kits or additional plumbing
- Microwaves – excluding trim kits
The following items require installation by our fully trained and experienced installers at an additional cost:
- Ice & water dispenser connection for fridges
- Changes to cabinetry for Anti-flood device installation for washing machines
- Dishwashers connection and installations
- Dryer installations (wall-mounting and stacking installations)
- Electric stoves, ovens and cooktops
- Gas stoves, ovens and cooktops
They offer this service in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle and Wollongong. Check it the website for further information.
If the delivery address is in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Geelong, Newcastle or Wollongong you can request when you make your order their delivery team also dispose of your old appliance. Old appliances being removed must be similar to the new delivered appliance. Removal must be done at the delivery location of your order. Read about their removal service here.
Appliances Online only supplies and recommends quality products and services. Check their installation information here.
Sample Of Their
What Good Things Do People Say?
The positive reviews outweight the negative hugely, and mainly cover the following points;
- Great service
- Great range
- Exellent customer service
- Fast shipping
- Great prices
What Bad Things Do People Say?
Less than 19% of the reviews online are negative, with a few people complaining about:
- Too many emails
- Slow delivery
Why You'll Love
- Appliances Online – Online Store of the Year – Inside Retail Awards
- John Winning – Top Three People in E-Commerce (Australia) – Internet Retailing Awards
- John Winning – Runner-up CEO of the Year & Retail Executive of the Year – CEO Magazine Executive of the Year Awards – 2018
- Appliances Online 2018 Customer Excellence, Team of the Year – Inside Retailer Awards
- Appliances Online 2017 Online Customer Experience of the Year – Inside Retail Retailer Awards
- John Winning Retail Executive of the Year – CEO Magazine Executive of the Year Awards
- John Winning Industry Recognition Award – ORIAS
- Appliances Online 2016 Online Retailer of the Year – ORIAS (Online Retail Industry Awards)
- Appliances Online 2016 Best Pureplay Online Retailer – ORIAS
- Appliances Online 2016 Hall of Fame – ORIAS
Appliances Online DOES NOT price match any products displayed on auction websites (auction or buy it now prices). Price must include all costs including any shipping charges. If the advertised price is for pick-up only we reserve the right to charge a delivery service fee. Best Price Guarantee does not apply to products from the following Agency brands: Asko, V-ZUG, Hoover, Falcon, GE,Speed Queen, St George, and Miele. The prices for these products are set by the manufacturers and are consistent across all retail stores nationwide – they cannot adjust prices.
No. Although Appliances Online has its own warehouses, delivery networks, and an Australia-based customer service centre, we do not have showrooms or physical stores.
We can. Learn more about the Appliances Online Commercial Division here.
Call them on 1300 000 500 – our team is available 24/7, 365 days a year
Check Out Some
Appliances Online is one of the best online appliance retailers with over 8,000 unique products and almost 1,500 positive reviews online. Better yet, they have very few negative ones. We think you’ll have an amazing experience with these guys. They are really doing a great job competing with the likes of Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, Amazon and eBay and we love to support local Australian retailers, particularly ones locked in a David and Goliath sized struggle for independence. Give them a shot!