April 2021 Review: ShipBob was the best e-commerce fulfillment service, helping you save more money than their competitors.
ShipBob ranked #1 in shipping customer's orders, tech integrations, data & analytics, customer service and above all, price.
February 2021 Review:
Best Small Business Loan Provider in NZ
ShipBob is a global logistics platform that fulfills e-commerce orders for direct-to-consumer brands. Orders are automatically sent to their warehouses, where inventory is picked, packed, and shipped to your customers.
WHAT WE LOVED
- 99.95% Accuracy rate in fulfilling orders
- Ship globally from fulfillment centers in US, Canada & Europe
- Best pricing structure for 3PL fulfillment
- 5,000+ Ecommerce businesses already work with ShipBob
- 99.89% Of orders ship on time within SLA (better than all others serviced)
When compared with Amazon, Deliverr, ShipMonk, FlowSpace, & ShipHero, ShipBob has better value. With ShipBob’s product, data & tech we saved more on shipping.
ShipBob Was Our Top Pick - How It Works
1. Connect Your Store
Its quick & easy to integrate all your various omni-channel stores and backend
ShipBob’s turnkey integrations with all major ecommerce platforms and marketplaces – including Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, and Walmart – let you import orders and send data back and forth for a two-way flow of information.
Not sure how? No worries, their team can help you through the integration process. Be synced within an hour.
2. Smart Distribution
ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers is better than Amazon in that they don’t just prioritize one channel’s orders. You can strategically split your inventory across their locations. And, they even operate fulfillment locations, unlike alot of their competition.
ShipBob’s distributed inventory model also helps you stay competitive with Amazon FBA by offering two-day shipping to your customers on other channels. ShipBob’s algorithm automatically selects the warehouse and carrier that will give you the fastest turnaround at the best price. This strategy has helped us bring 13% savings, that’s cold-hard profit.
3. 2-Day Shipping Increases AOV 93%
With 2-day shipping as the standard, you can reduce cart abandonment by 18% and increase their average order value by 97%. Sounds good, right?
ShipBob’s 2-Day Express Shipping Program leverages ground shipping as an inexpensive alternative to expedited air shipping, making sure you win orders against others on Amazon, for example.
So, when a customer enters their shipping destination, ShipBob verifies the delivery zip and the inventory on-hand at the nearest fulfillment center to display the guaranteed “2-Day Express” option.
4. Manage Orders Easily
Track your orders from one dashboard. ShipBob allows you to search for specific orders, see a quick timeline of where your order is in the fulfillment chain (picked, packed, or shipped). Easily find a quick snapshot of all your orders including those that require immediate action.
ShipBob’s order management software is amazing. It’s great for both direct-to-consumer and wholesale shipments, they can manage subscriptions and changes to your order post-purchase. We loved that ShipBob can automatically share tracking information with your customers.
5. Live Inventory Analytics
Need to know how much you have in stock across locations? ShipBob’s tech makes it easy to view the status of inventory and quantity on hand across all their locations at any point in time.
Even better, identify slow-moving inventory with high storage costs, and gain insights into the performance of units sold over time by channel.
Set reminders to proactively replenish inventory with reordering notifications, bundle your products for promotions and make inventory transfer requests, and more.
6. Data & Analytics That Save You Money
ShipBob’s free analytics tool is packed with data & charts to help you with everything from accounting, year-end reporting, to supply chain data.
ShipBob turns data into your competitive advantage. Find an analysis of which fulfillment centers you should stock before you run low. Also, see the impact of promotions on stock levels, each shipping method’s average cart value, shipping cost, and days in transit and fulfillment cost per order, storage cost per unit. Its truly amazing.
ShipBob v Competitors
WHAT WE LIKED
- Deliverr is an FBA-like fulfillment service for eBay, Walmart, Jet and Shopify stores, but
- Cost is comparatively cheap
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE
- They don’t own their fulfillment centres but rather utilize other companies’ warehouses & 3PL facilities which is suppose to give more flexibility & reduced delivery times.
- We noticed a ton of reviews complaining on their shipping speed, cost and customer service (presume this is growing pains?).
WHAT WE LIKED
- Shiphero is one of the up-and-coming players and are sizable (4000 customers vs ShipBob’s 5000+).
- Really solid ratings from customers for their service & products.
- Great for enterprise sized clients
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE
- Pricing – Their pricing model is significantly different and more expensive than the above, mostly because of the way they charge. You can expect to pay around $2k++ for just the service, add shipping on top.
- Business Model – Their service shops you the best rates and has a bunch of analytics that, frankly, did the same as ShipBob did, just for a higher price.
- Not great pricing for SMB’s
U.S. 2-Days Shipping, Just Like FBA
3PLs save you time and money so you can focus on your business. After reviewing the market we would recommend ShipBob above the rest, they were easily the best service.
WHY SHIPBOB RATED #1
- 13% cost saving to your bottom line
- Increased average order value by 97% with 2-day shipping
- Reduce your cart abandonment rate by 18%
- Save your team 120 hours per week not having to follow-up on orders
- Synced with all our platforms
- Offered the best cost to value ratio
ReviewRumble.com’ content are the opinion’s of the author’s only based on their collation of online customer review and their experiences with the brand(s). ReviewRumble may be compensated for any business done by anyone connecting with businesses listed in the article.