BruntWork v Acquire BPO: Clash of the BPOs
Looking to outsource your operations to a BPO company?
BPO companies help entrepreneurs lower operational costs by recruiting staff in low labour cost jurisdictions like the Philippines. Any role can be outsourced, but companies typically start with customer support, sales, live chat, accounts, web development and other roles that don’t require a face to face presence.
Business Process Outsourcing is a great way to cut down costs and improve productivity. Looking at the Australian labour market in particular, outsourcing companies can typically reduce labour cost by 50-70%.
In this article, we pick out 5 of the top business process outsourcing companies for you to consider when it comes to formulating an outsourcing strategy.
WHY #1: BruntWork is founded by some of Australia’s smartest entrepreneurs, who have individually built businesses that have generated billions in work opportunities for SMEs. They know how to run enteprise businesses for the lowest possible cost, and have had a presence in the Philippines for more than a decade.
WHAT WE LOVED
- Price – BruntWork offers staff from $4/hour.
- Experience – They have more than 10 years experience recruiting and deploying high performing offshore teams in telesales, customer support, general administration, financial admin, web design and development, analytics and digital marketing.
- Advantage – Unlike other BPOs, BruntWork offers distributed, remote teams across the Philippines, ensuring no single point of failure whether it be from Covid-19, infrastructure challenges (internet) or inclement weather.
- Security: They adopt the latest Citrix infrastructure to ensure remote staff have equivalent data security to an office equivalent.
- Quality is paramount: They source the highest caliber staff and pay fairly. They have open communication between all staff and management.
Acquire Business Process Outsourcing (formerly Acquire Asia Pacific) is a global business process outsourcing firm that specializes in back office support, customer acquisition, customer service, technical support, lead generation and software development. They offer flexible engagement models offshore, onshore and Work from Home (WFH).
Headquartered in Australia, Acquire BPO has delivery centers in Melbourne, Australia; Manila, Philippines; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republicand offices in Dallas, Texas and Sydney, Australia with over 7,000 employees.
Our Conclusion: BruntWork
We love BruntWork’s focus on remote workers. The fact that they offer distributed, remote teams across the Philippines ensures no single point of failer whether it be from COVID, infrastructure challenges or inclement weather. A distributed distributed workforce means they are able to source the best talent, no matter the location.
Their recruitment process is not limited to one single geographic location. They can scale clients up or down – fast. In 2020 they set up Harris Farm with an OutSourced team of almost 50 staff in just over 14 days.
They ensure staff have fast internet, computer system to specification and redundancy infrastructure if their role requires (i.e. back-up internet provider).
Security is paramount. They adopt the latest Citrix infrastructure to ensure remote staff have equivalent data security to an office equivalent.
Check them out here.